Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Take A Bow

Life can be long and tiring once in a while. We just keep on wondering why is this kind of thing happening again in front of us. Some might never experience it during their whole tenure in this wide world. Yet it's the direct opposite to me now. Well, what I can say is that I am as coward as the cow. This is so sad and it's just so so hard to change. This is life and I would rather live it happily over keeping on thinking of the girl who shall never be mine even if I keep on thinking about her everyday and never try to confess to her. So, That was quite a show, very entertaining. But it's over now. Go on and take a bow!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...