Sunday, October 30, 2011

Preparing The Battle Against Finals!!^^

Oh well o well, I am back to the place which I will pursue my degree of teaching for 5.5 years once again. It's time to face the reality once again. Have to really put my heart down and study hard for final exams in this 11 days. I hope that I can actually do it and make myself happy and satisfied with the results once more. 4 subjects, 4 papers! These are all the things which we learn for the whole semester and it's time to show the lecturers what have we done for the whole semester! No one can help us except we ourselves. So, good luck to all of us sharing the same feeling right here right now! May God bless us abundantly~~ Come on, Finals~~^^

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...