Monday, January 16, 2012

Come on Monday!! Shake It Off!!


Monday oh Monday~~ Really look forward for the next Monday to arrive. Haha, it's the first day of the Chinese New Year. The year of the dragon! Come on. Oh well, the feeling of going back home very very soon is just so great! 5 more days, yeah just 5 more days to go. Though I have just been here for 2 weeks, it's like a thousand years apart from home dy. I miss so much back home, I miss my friends there, I miss driving time, I miss church time, I miss the food there, I miss my free time and most of all I miss the air!! So, I am really looking forward to the coming 21st of January! Let's make it a great new year ahead of all of us! Hahahaha..^^


No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...