Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where's my direction?

Well,2 days are gone.. I still haven do anything meaningful yet this holiday. Just Olympics all the time. Really sad. OMG..like what I said the other day,I will just waste my time doing nothing. 这种生活方式真的很不健康啊。。但我又能够怎样呢?世界上的诱惑真的是太过多啊!!!不好不好。。I can spent the whole day sitting in front of the computer online.. But I can't stand a minute looking at a book. How desperate can I be when I can't touch my computer or my hand phone? Who knows what will happen when the books in this whole world suddenly disappear in the black hole. Rejoice,rejoice!! Hmmm...patience,patience,patience...i have none of it... Help is needed la... Anyway... Holidays still have 8 days to go...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries, i'm oso watching olympics till late nite... wif my mum... haha..if u cnt resist hp n com, easy: switch of hp n dump it near ur mum o dad (so that u wont touch it) u'll b able 2 [] for at least 3 hrs. pull out ur com socket. paste a BIG warning on d monitor (whenever u go near d com, u will c tat n stop ursf from switching on) u'll b able 2 [] for like 1 wk. trust me.
allen, gambateh! STPM only 4 months liao... 5th month study nt in time liao... (pls remind me when i'm nt hardworking... haha.. thx)
PS: who's gonna gv u free mm tui? drek?

Anonymous said...

3 months nia.. lolz

Allen said...

no la..tat's ch..

Anonymous said...

apa?? mana ada??

Allen said...

Hmmm...then dunno liu.. It's anonymous..

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...