Monday, August 25, 2008

Is It Too Late Now?

Few months back, I broke up with a girl which I really love. And all this while I may be happy but inside of me felt unhappy and full of regret. After so many months I still can’t forgot about her. I really don't know what is that makes me love her. And I never know that I could in love like this. When I saw her my heart beat very fast and I became speechless, when I never saw her I felt something is missing and wish to see her right away. Now I try to win her heart back but I know it all too late. I know she’s different now. I don’t know what to do? I think it time for me to give up.

· 莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jue dui bu shi ni!!!!!!!!!!! dui ba? wo zhen de bu xiang xin shi ni, sui ran, wen bi hen tian yong de style...

Allen said...

La la la...bei ni zhi dao qu... Eh..not tien yong's too.. Juat something interesting from somewhere in this world lo.. Hehz..jia you ba!!!^-^

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...