Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Assignments and Feelings



Today let's touch more on assignments. Yeah, I know most of us or majority of us don't really like assignments. But can we imagine life here without the accompany of them? We will be living in the surrounding of all kinds of assessments, quizzes and most hated of all exams all the time. Is this how we want to be graded? Think about this. Life isn't all just about tests. We should live it the other way round. Tell me how you feel after you have done your assignments. Your life is back and you are free. So let's enjoy them while doing them and don't always complain too much about them. It's not the end of the world.


Now to the second part. A song to share with you all. Crazy In Love. " I don't dare to ask yet always think of asking whether what kind of man is hidden in your heart. I don't dare to guess yet always think of guessing. Can time be turned back? I know I am not perfect enough cause whatever you gave me was not enough. I don't switch on the light as I don't want to do so. No one can be by my side. I don't want to knock the door as I don't want to do so. There is always a chance of you coming back. I am serious in thinking of your seriousness towards me. The process hurts me so much but the conclusion is still a question mark.




I am crazy in love. Crazy enough till I didn't realize that I am hurting myself. Gave up protecting myself. I couldn't care anymore. I couldn't care if this hurt can be healed. Choosing you maybe is the wrong choice. Choosing to protect your unwell being. I respect your decision. I think I am crazy. Please respect my choice. I think I am crazy." Haha. This song has something in common with me now..hahaha...good luck people!

2 comments:

Eudora Priscilla said...

No one is perfect, but we always can improve by transforming weaknesses into strength - Esther and dora ^^v

Allen said...

thanx gals...too many weaknesses in me are in need of transformation right now..haha..^^

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...