Sunday, August 28, 2011

The More Will Just Bring The More!

The more I know about you, the more I scare that I can't succeed. Feeling weird and don't know how to continue to the next step. I wanted to do it as well but sometimes I just don't have so much courage in doing so. Don't know whether you will do the same thing or not, don't know if you will accept it or not, don't know this and that. Oh well, once again I am thinking too much.


The more I think about you, the more things I think. What a life, I just realized that I have change so much that some friends have actually sort of abandoning me. They don't like the me now. They can't accept the fact that this actually happen. Well, I also don't know what to do to counsel them. All I know is that I am doing the right thing at the right time. I know I want this, so I will 100% do my best in reaching my target.


The more I see you, the more touching feelings I felt. Happiness seems forever. The things done or the place gone seems not that important anymore. The feeling is getting more and more uncontrollable day by day. Wow, this sounds a bit weird. Yet, I am sure that God, you and me know what am I trying to say now.


The more you feel suspicious, the more I am important to you. You have adapt me into your life just any other essential things surrounding you everyday. I know all we need is time but when can this end? God knows when and I hope it's gonna come really really soon. Cause I am really feeling so not confident in this kind of matter. Let's just pray that God may grant an earlier date for the both of us! Hehe.^^








No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...