Friday, March 27, 2009

Dreammmmmmmmm

Dreaming of u once again..after such a long time we separate away from each others.. I also dunno since when i start to lost my love for u but all i know is tat love is blind.. I have been dreaming for these few days already.. Keep on dreaming things..of the different ppl n things.. Oh well..some daydreams n some normal dreams.. Whenever i have the chance,i would dream.. Lolz..dun tell me tat i m ready for a comeback ei.. Hah..i also not so sure if tis is cool or not cool lo.. I will just take it easy first.. She was in my dream tis afternoon.. It has been a long time since i last dream or think of her.. But i dun think tis is been made or wat..

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...