Monday, March 16, 2009

Friends Jiu Shi Friends

Can't help u as u don't wish me to do so. Don't blame me for being so cruel. Just keep quiet and listen carefully. Must not think too much. I am doing so just because of our friendship. Dun understand why would u have such a thought. It's not easy to mix it around and turn something so easy till something as complicated as this. So annoyed by ur actions. Please stay away from me as I don't have the mindset to go on sharing our happiness. Unless you are the one before,I will never talk to u anymore. Our friend can never ever thought tat u would actually make such a move that will eventually deter your view.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...