Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love And Like U^-^

Love u makes me perfect,like u makes me looks great. The love and like u gave me are like no other love and like i received before from other people in this great big world. From the moment I saw you,I know that you are my choice of life partner I have been finding all this while. I must have been blind for the first few days or months we were friends. So sorry for that. Apologize pour out for you. Day by day have gone by since I last saw you but my heart is still waiting for your presence here. I don't mind the distance but no matter what you do,do remember that in another part of this world,there is a person who is praying for your safeness and happiness everyday.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...