Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heaven Knows..


She’s always on my mind,from the time I wake up till I close my eyes.She is everywhere I go,she is all I know.Though she is so far away,it just keep getting stronger everyday.Even now she is gone,I am still holding on.So tell me where do I start cause it’s breaking my heart,I don’t want to let her go.Maybe my love will come back someday,all only heaven knows.maybe your heart will find a way but only heaven knows.And all I can do is hope and pray cause heaven knows.My friends keep telling me that if you really loves her,you got to set her free and if she returns in kind,I know she is mine,She is mine but tell me where do I start cause it’s breaking my heart,I don’t want to let her go.Why I live in despair cause what a way to go dreaming and she is never there.And all the time I act so brave,I am shaking inside.Why does it hurt me so…

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...