Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feb 2009


Love can spurn out so freely around us yet we ourselves don't really realize what is happening around us. To think of things is not as easy as you think it is. Anyway, I personally does not know why i would get affected by these things around me. They are not good and i am getting more and more afraid day by day. Please stay away from me as you really bring no good to me! Some may think how stupid am i yet some are not free enough to care for others. All I did was just do someone a favor yet some thought that i am crazy in doing so. Do not ask me why as i myself am very very blur now too. Oh well, Have a nice day ya~~ It's now the start of the month of February liao!! Wahahahaha.................

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...