Sunday, February 22, 2009

bla bla

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a note with 20 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.
1. I likes to blog so much nowadays. And I actually do so everyday.
2. Enjoying my life so far. Achieve some goals but fail some too.
3. Love my teaching life in school now. Though just temporary de.
4. I like animals but really hate insects.
5. Love singing but can't really sing. Honestly~~~
6. Same as lots of ppl... I DUN like to be late.
7. In this new year,I wanna have a girlfriend. Haha.
8. I am interested in teaching kids and hope they do well.
9. I like chocolates. Love them.
10. Going to school is what i anticipated so much so far.
11. BB boys for 9 years.. Pro leh..although not so active in some years..
12. Watch TV everyday. Project A..
13. I wanna score more goals!!
14. Dear friends..studying abroad..I miss u.
15. I wanna go to Kl for my U life..
16. I dun like big sis n small bro relationship. Very weird.
17. Friendster and facebook everyday. Friends For Sale.
18. Haha..like to haha everytime talking to others.
19. I can be very emo sometimes. Lolz..
20. La la la...tis is one of my tag la.
tag time: Barbara, Andrew, Sing Hoe, Wei Kiong, Xerois, Steven, Kee Hung, Iris

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...