Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some Recent News!!^^



This week has been a week of ups and downs for me. Many things came by and most of them has been solved as the week come to the near end. Yeah, I feel so grateful for that. God has been so good to me. 


Sometimes we should just accept the fact that things go as it is. Heard something nice for a while may just sweeten our heart for a long time. And I just got that. Great!



Gonna join some church activities later just like some other typical Thursday! We just need to leave some time out for God. Come on.



I just realized that this half year is gonna be a long half year to go and yet I found myself struggling with the budgeting of my money. So, good luck to me! And not forgetting all of my friends nearby!


Thank you for treating me well and not saying no. It's just feel so good right now. You might just don't realize how much good has that been to me! Anyway, thank you and may all of us have a great weekend ahead of us. Have a nice time people!^^

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...