Friday, October 9, 2009

Times Passes

When was the last time I was smiling out that happy? Haha...moreover in a Primer Uniform...
The whole class taking a big photo...miss them...
Hehe...all have different paths le... Once a friend, forever a friend...
Lol...Mid-Autumn Festival 2 years ago... This year's Mid-Autumn Festival was a real boring for me...celebrating alone... T.T
Well...the days when we still act like kids...playing with water gun... Haha...

La la la...finished writing my own love story le... Hehe...but the ending was not like now... I created one... Here is one part..."She told me to wait for her and we shall be together again after a few years. I told her the same thing and we gave each other a big hug." Lol...how i hope it was real but...u know la... Oh well, we often have many choices which may cause dilemma but we should always stand up right after we fall down. I thought to myself, "I will never forget her smile" Walala...Barbara said she missed our block... Aiks...thinking back...i really missed tat time a lot too.. Limteh...fun...studying in the library... Study at school at night...doing so many things together... And now all separate le... Lol...haha... I wish all the 18 of us in U6S1 2008 all the best ya...have a nice day n future ya... Wahahahaha....

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...