Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Road Unchose

Went for church de yi mai hui today...it was a very very big event held...to my surprise... I wonder when can sibu's yi mai hui be this big n high... There was a dj...promoting all those selling stuffs... Ppl was full and there was non stop ppl coming to buy...I was helping in a stall with my friends who were studying in the IP as well..did lots of things like filling drinks...rice...meat...water... We sold n we ate at the same time... Heheheh...good day... After that, I was so determined to buy a digi broadband since i got my allowance dy... So, i went to center point with my friends again...just for the purpose of making one... Yet when we arrived there, the guy said that our IP doesn't have such plan... What a weird person...he said that onli promotion cause can make such plan for us...so sad... Then,there was onli Karamunsing in my head then... I was thinking of going there the whole afternoon... But eventually decided that I might as well give it another day...as we were all so damn tired dy... Aiks...one more bad news coming soon... When we got to a bus, a gal from our IP said that the same thing the guy at center point said to me... Argh..every hope I had before this are all gone le... Sien ah... Why i din do it last week when i can? With so many friends of mine...why last week can de? Argh...then last nite the guy offered me the same thing....why i just din accept it? Omg...i miss the opportunity for 2 times in a row... Shoot....the road not taken for 2 times... Where is the 3rd times? Chew..i must make sure that there is no 3rd time... Really unhappy!! Aiks...T.T....

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...