The Road Unchose

Went for church de yi mai hui today...it was a very very big event held...to my surprise... I wonder when can sibu's yi mai hui be this big n high... There was a dj...promoting all those selling stuffs... Ppl was full and there was non stop ppl coming to buy...I was helping in a stall with my friends who were studying in the IP as well..did lots of things like filling drinks...rice...meat...water... We sold n we ate at the same time... Heheheh...good day... After that, I was so determined to buy a digi broadband since i got my allowance dy... So, i went to center point with my friends again...just for the purpose of making one... Yet when we arrived there, the guy said that our IP doesn't have such plan... What a weird person...he said that onli promotion cause can make such plan for us...so sad... Then,there was onli Karamunsing in my head then... I was thinking of going there the whole afternoon... But eventually decided that I might as well give it another day...as we were all so damn tired dy... Aiks...one more bad news coming soon... When we got to a bus, a gal from our IP said that the same thing the guy at center point said to me... Argh..every hope I had before this are all gone le... Sien ah... Why i din do it last week when i can? With so many friends of mine...why last week can de? Argh...then last nite the guy offered me the same thing....why i just din accept it? Omg...i miss the opportunity for 2 times in a row... Shoot....the road not taken for 2 times... Where is the 3rd times? Chew..i must make sure that there is no 3rd time... Really unhappy!! Aiks...T.T....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Faced By Teenagers Today

Life!

October 2010~~