Friday, October 2, 2009

Life is not a bed of roses

It's time to grow up...I have been here for almost 20 years yet why I still have no progress in my love life de... I can see more and more pairs coming out day by day... Why is it like that? I wonder what will my reaction be when I finally find someone belong to me one day in the future. Facebook keep on predicting that I will only get married when I am in my fourtieths... Life is like a game...it's just so fun oh... I liked a lot of gals but I dun think anyone of them really have any feel for me la... If I am not mistaken la...only one have actually have a little feel for me. How fool of me in this whole of 20 years. I hate myself for not able to be a little bit more brave. How could this happen to me? Oh well...what to do other than accept.........

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...