God Is So Great!

Tonight i am still so awake and still not so sleepy yet. Something happened and make me think back of the past a bit. I recalled back what happened. The things i did last year and what has that done to me now. Actually quite a long of things occurred last nite. I got a message from my SPBT teacher in charge. She told me that I am invited to be at the coming Prize Giving Ceremony of our school. We got the State Level Champion last year. I could never imagine that I could still be up on that stage after so long. Oh well, that is the first flashback of the day. After that, I was chatting online with some of my friends and there came another important person to me before. I used to like her but now I guessed everything is being put down le ba. We chatted bout our life now. After a while, she told me something really nice and I felt so touched by that. We can finally put down the big stone in our heart. We are still friends and I will never regret what have i done before to her. Cause everything happens because of some reasons. God is so great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Faced By Teenagers Today

Life!

Updates Of Life Nowadays