Monday, October 6, 2008

My Lovely 2nd Trial~~


Hahahaha…..2nd Trial….. This is the place where I made my stamp!! I have finally did what I had failed to do for so long… I have never achieve such feat during my 2 years in form 6… This time was the last school exam for me before the real test, STPM… And I was determined to score well. No one can stop me now.. Oh well, I have done quite well this time. And this was not out of my expectation.. Anyway, I will continue to push for the big one. I will not stop here..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeee.....
so nice de....
wuuuu T_T....
me geting worse and worse ler...
haiz....

Allen said...

lolz...jia you ba... still about one more month ma~~ U still have every possible chance to bounce back de..

Anonymous said...

congrats for passing ur exam lah, len.

Allen said...

Thanx..Barbara... U have done a good job too~~

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...