Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday party~~

Wow..last nite was my best nite ever... My favourite birthday in my life so far~~~ I celebrated with my friends at my place.. We ate,we sang and we played... Durian..cakes..all sorts of good food~~ La la la.. Karaoke time...almost all of us sang.. I hafta thanx Mr.Teo for his hi-fi system... If not,there will never any way we could have sang songs tat nite... Lolz...plus the PS which derek brought... Haha...thanx so much too all who came oh~~~ o ya..thanx a lot for the gifts too.. I will never forget all of u... U r all my best friends.. haha... O ya,my chief planner...thanx a lot for the lucky draw which u have prepared...very fun indeed... durian,durian~~~ Yeah..i will post up some photos some time later..now really not free enough~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome allen. janji u hv fun jiu hao...

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...