Friday, October 3, 2008

~Sigh~


~Sigh~ It's the month of October... Less than a quarter of the year 2008 left. Haha..I actually like the month of October a lot since it's the month which I had been brought to this big big World. I usually have year-end exam in this kind of time every time but there is an exception this year. I am having my final exam as a student in my beloved,Methodist Secondary School. "The STPM" Dunno if I have to be happy or not la... Just that I will surely enjoy my birthday really really much. Err,actually I take my birthday as my most important event of the year. I will never miss it for anything else. Oh well,I think that everyone should do the same thing but it's your choice to follow or not la.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...