Monday, March 19, 2012

Recent News~~ Boring!! Haha..^^

Recently has been doing the same thing over and over again. Oh well, kinda boring la. Haha, what a life. Everyday just assignments, games, fb, sleep, play, online. Come on, somehow I miss my friends who are currently studying at their respective places once again. Hamming days. When can we have that again? Let's get to June as soon as possible... I miss Kuching Trip..i miss the food and miss the time I spend there with my classmates... La la la..ok, I dun deny this, I miss the time studying in KK. Somehow it's just much more interesting than the time I have here. But still, I still love here. Sibu shall always remain the best of all!^^

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...