Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Times Thumbs Up!^^

What a Nice View From So High Above The Ground~~

Everyone enjoys doing what they like and they will feel happy while doing them. Yeah, indeed I feel happy for the last 2 days. Although I spend quite a lot of money, the results I got was all positives and I have made the right choice at the right time. Yesterday without a doubt in my mind, I agreed to play badminton with some friends of mine after so long didn't touch the racket. And we suddenly have the old feeling back. It was like before when the 4 of us usually gather to play badminton.

A Very Nice Creature at KK Wetland Centre

Then today right after class, I went to KK Box for karaoke with Ning n Mei Ling. Oh well, this was an appointment which has been delayed over and over again. Finally, it can be realized today. Come on, indeed we had our fun time. Nice time and the 4 hours we had was like a bit too short for us la. Anyway, we enjoyed singing and had dinner at Peppermint Cafe after that. Good day and I am happy with what I am doing!!^^

Oh Morning Glory~~ahha..^^

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...