Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Friend Wandy!^^

Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Wandy!! Haha, i still remember when we first came to this institute, you were one of my best friends who always go out with me. Not forgetting Aidi tat time, then we were left with the 2 of us. Oh well, although time has passed by and we both have our own things to deal with nowadays, I still take you as my best friends around. You are a very funny and influential person. I like the way you speak especially on politics. Come on man, less than 3 more years in this institute! We can go through it with a blink of an eyes! Have a nice day my dear friend!!^^

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...