Thursday, May 12, 2011

Be Yourself~


Once time passes, it will never be coming back to us once again. There will be no return. You will only have one chance in your life. Tell or not tell. Tell and you may at least have a result. If you choose to remain silent for the rest of your life, then you shall never have any result to anticipate. Support the right campaign shall bring you peace in your afterlife. Do the right thing at the right time.


Once you are immerse in so many wrongdoings, it may be really hard for you to turn back. You may not get the right treatment but no one can guarantee if your descendants might not get the treatment. Sorry to say that I have no sympathy for some nations in this big big world. There have done so many bad things and now they want to act like they are so pitiful and people shall always pray for them. After all they have done. Oh gosh. Please save the nations. Don't let us suffer like before.


One more week to the first paper in degree. I can just say that I am half way there. All the subjects are done half way. I hope for all the best and may achieve what I deserved. Be it an A or not, just let be have a result which I can make my family proud. Good luck to me and all my friends who will be taking the exams soon.


We all have that one person we would take back in a second. No matter how much they hurt us in the past. Think of this person once in a while as well. Even more than my best friends. Oh well, forgive is still the best method. No matter what, think of God when you want to release your anger.







No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...