Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Mind Can't Work Out

Today went by really not so well la...kept thinking of the same thing over n over again... The same girl just keep on spinning in my head now... I really dunno wat to do...who shall I ask then? Lord...can u answer my call? Today is "her" birthday...who I claim to admire a lot from the recent June youth camp... I have sms n send msg through facebook but why do I still feel not enough leh? Do I really need to call her then only I can be satisfy? Thanx to Anna and the others lo...give me this kind of idea...make me full of headache today while shopping... I even bought some presents for her...really sok liao... I dun even know how I will see her la... Plus the rain today...really show out my feeling la...crying in the rain... Dunno what to do next and dunno the consequences... I dunno if I have the daring to do so or not la... By the way, while looking at the rain...I type something in my hp..."I love the rain as my friend love it. I will learn what the nature gives us. People are never satisfy with what they have. When we are under the hot sun, we complain hot and hope that there is rain coming soon but when the rain really comes, we hope that it stops quickly. Then, how can anything satisfy human? We like this and that, dream of everything. Life is really like a roller coaster. So beautiful and mesmorizing. God bless us." Anyway, I typed this because I thought of my opposite partner...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...