Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mr.Sun & Mr.Haze

Now it's getting hotter n hotter...the haze are thickening day by day...n the condition is really not good... Luckily i feel much better after yesterday nite's good sleep... N thanx to the pill that my mum send to me... Haha...so good to be back... Now there is already 9 death case n I am really worried that it might just suddenly strike one to my IPGM here.. Then,that will really be a bad news to us.. I have booked my ticket for this holiday and if the holiday become earlier,what should I do with my tickets then? Haiz...so fan nao la... My friend told me that some of Sibu's school has been close down le ei.. One of them is SK.St.Mary... Oh well..wat to do.. I can just keep my fingers cross lo...hope everything to be ok and safe... Hahahahaha...la la la...afterward got KK activities again... Sien ah...so tiring...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...