Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Youth Camp(30/5/09-2/6/09)






Yo,yo...everybody... I m back from my great and wonderful youth camp... But this time really was an another kind of feeling coming back from there... This time round i was the organizer and not the once participants. I found out so many new things than the one i already knew before... I got to do new things,some i never did before ones. Like holding the microphone in front of hundreds of people and talk aloud..being a MC.. Oh well..before that,I had did a lot of preparations for this camp.. So,I was really satisfy with what I have done lo.. La la la... Happy happy~~ I got new friends..new buddies.. Some knew long time ago but never got this close before.. I enjoy it so much mo...tis is life... I do this n tat and others congratulate me... Argh..............feel so good after shouting out.... Here,i clarify that i really miss them a lot la... Haha....although there were also some ups n downs in the camp,but i still like it very much and will forever keep it deep inside my memory... Before this,I thought of giving up as some ppl were just not suit enough for me to cooperate with but in the end..we actually became great partners ei.. Who knows?? Life is just so unpredictable... Ok then..let's start from the first day lo... Everything went on well...flag making..MC of the day..Manito..Indoor Games... Great,great,great!!! Full of praises!!! The second day..outdoor games...so much preparations to do... Haha...cool..water war... In the end,Taize night... Wahahahah..everyone liked it... The third day...bei zhuo qu...caught sleeping when it was Q&A time.. Haha...bei tou pai qu... Lolz...can't blame me ma..i slept at 1 am n woke up at 6 am ei... La la la...then it was quiet time and talent nite.. They really did a great show for us all.. And last but not least,the Manito nite... Haha..i was the planer n the MC once again... There were 5 circles being made... N we actualy had a best manito pair ei...The advisor n the camp commander!!! OMG... The fourth day went on well too... N then we were all back to our own nice sweet home once again... Miss it so much now... Haha....have a nice day,campers...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...