Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tag By Rina

1. Name the persons you tagged.
- Barbara
- Jason Ling
- Steven Chung
- Andrew Law
- Xerois

2. Describe yourself in one word.

- happy-go-lucky(should be one word gua..)

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

-err..can i choose both ma? Although i know sometimes this may be too impossible qu... But..who knows??? Lolz..

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

- yup,of coz..maybe my time haven arrive ba..

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?

- T.T..i will be very sad lo.. Coz i never got rejected before..oh well,i never tried confessing anyway..


6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?

- To all of my friends n family..i love u all and will always keep u all in my prayers and God bless u all.. To my special one and only one,I Love You forever!! No matter how far the distance,no one can ever break the bond between us 2~~Have a nice day...

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?

- oh well,go on and believe what u want..i will not continue to say another word

8. Was the ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

- i think so gua..just some consult from my friends ba..

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?

- my friends!!

10. Long distance love ?

- have try before..but susahla..

11. Best place to cry?

- Deep inside my small small heart..

12. Who do you love the most?

- My family and friends.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?

- forget liao la..so long liao..

14. Ever hated someone so bad?

-yup..some even are friends ei..sien them..

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?

- trust me la,i won't lie to you de..

16. The last person you had a beer with?

- with my friends..at barbara's place during CNY visiting..

17. The last person you went to the movies with?

- my "Ham" Group friends...

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?

- Err..church friend..can't remember who le..

19. The last person you hugged?

- i think should be Betty ba..err..dun misunderstood ah.. Just some friends hug..

20. The last person you yelled at?

- erm..dun wanna tell u all..

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?

- haha..nope..

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?

- just now..when someone ask me do something i dun wanna do..no time la..

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

- give me all the freedom in this world n grant me the one i love!!

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?

- can i choose the whole world ma? I know it's a bit greedy la..

25. Are you old fashioned?

- i think so..everyone does gua..

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

- my dear friends!!

27. Five facts About Me:

- happy-go-lucky

- likes to online

- can't leave my hp alone

- cool,a bit shy la..

- likes to "ham" with my friends..anyone~~

28. Five things that scare me:

- small disgusting insects

- my dad

-ignorance

-my enemies

- ghosts

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:

- One Way

- Always Online-JJ

30. Five Things I treasure in my life

· My Family
· My Friends
· Myself
· Life
· My Properties

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...