Friday, June 5, 2009

Wat A Way


Wat a way time passes.... Just like tat..we r into the weekend of this week's holiday le.. Haha...so,another week plus to go before school reopens.. Not tat it matters to me la...just wanna inform some my school friends xia lo... La la la...has been keeping myself really really busy these days..spending lots n lots of money... Oh well...the point is tat i m quite happy lo... In about 3 weeks time,i will be flying out for my further studies in Uni liao... Very fast leh...they say tat the results will be out on 19th of june lo... So,i must really to face the reality of my life.. I hope i can get civil engineering at unimas lo... So tat i can come back really really easily lo... Lolz..n i kind of like to go under the sun gua... Haha..another busy week next week... Maybe going kuching gua..still not confirm yet...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...