Friday, June 26, 2009

11.35 am Flight Departure!!

I am going away today for my further studies le..to all the guys n gals out there..all the best to all of you there.. I will always keep a part of u in my heart.. No matter what,we r still friends and there will nothing which can change that fact.. For my "Ham" group fellow members..no matter where we are,we remain as loyal "Ham" group members!! We must always remember our motto~~May our Bird shine with glory,shine with Dignity!! Haha...let us continue our haming when we are back for holiday ba... Lolz..it may be hard to get use to it ba..but just pray hard for all the best lo... La la la..see ya next time ya..

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...