Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boring~~

So boring at school these days.... I heard that there will be no pjk classes for the whole of this week.... I will be sitting just at the office doing nothing once again.... haiz....u ppl must be thinking i m really shuang la... Sien ah....i would rather go into any class to see n teach any kind of students.... I don't like to sit there... Being a stupid person... I will become sok qu de... Susah betul.... Then....after next week...jiu cny holidays le.... Chew...i could barely meet my students ei... Lolz...what do u guys think? Susah bu susah?? La la la....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL allen, if u r so willing to teach, then cum 2 afternoon session lar~ i'm so willing to give u my f2 classes. go free time jiu yau hao hao enjoy it, dun file too much complains. i wan 2 rest dou dun hv time leh..

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...