Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Big Announcement

Halo..everyone!!! Here's a very important announcement!! I will be away for a few days starting from tonight onwards till next monday ya... haha..i will be going to KL.. Yeah...so anxiuos ah.. Lolz...the last time to sit in an airplane was some time 4 years ago liao ei.. Chew...really so long mo... Plus..this time i m going to sit in the airplane alone ei... N the destination place is KL.. Gon chiu~~~ Hehe...my dad will be waiting for me there.. We will go to play around KL n genting... Lolz...buy a lot alot alot of things.... Shop till broke qu... Wahahahahahaha..........^-^ Play like never before... Err,btw...these are all my plans la... Hope it will be realised la... Muahahahaha...XP~~~ So,people....dun miss me ah.... Just a few days nia... Lolz...everyone jia you ya... Wish me good luck.... Have a nice day!!^-^ La la la....

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...