Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3 More Days to Go! Encounting~~

Gosh..I can't believe it..it's just 3 days to go to the Big Day to arrive. So swiftly one year has gone by..well, what to do..this is just something we gonna adapt and get use to it. Time passes every now and then. It's just another one year older and one year mature. This past year has indeed been another most memorable one of my life. I shall always keep it in my memories for as long as I live. And I look forward to another 2 years I have here.

This time around I can't celebrate at home unlike last year where I can be with my family. So, this year I am gonna do it a different way which is by celebrating it with my foster parents at Kampung Brunei. Haha, will be visiting there and stay there for 3 days 2 nights starting tomolo. Just hope that everything goes to plan and I manage to study some over there. Come on, I know God will bless me no matter what happen.

Well, exams are just around the corner as well. Next Monday shall be the first paper, physical education. This paper is not that hard, just need a little bit of polishing with the notes and tips given. Then to Wednesday, the paper of education, and then to the major sub. That sums up for the first week. All in all, everything seems to be well-placed and I am ready for the things in front of me. So, 15 days to Holidays!! Come on!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...