Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Busy oh Busy~~ What a Life!


Oh my, sorry to my fellow readers! It's been a week since my last blog post. I have really been really busy for the last one week. All sorts of things to go through. Well, what to do, this must have been my busiest semester of all. I have so many things to deal with. Homeworks, ISLs, Tutorials and etc. Last week I went to KL with 2 friends of mine, Ning Ning n Jun Ning. Great time spend there. RM400 gone in 3 days 2 nights but I still think it's worth it. RM50 flight~~ Lol...come on...


Recently I have some problem with a classmate of mine. Yeah, maybe the way I express something has been over but nonetheless it's all the truth. So, I stand to my point. Yet, I would still sincerely bow down my head and say sorry to u if I hurt u. Not that I mean it but what to do. This is life. You can't expect things to go well all the time. There are deem to be some ups and downs here and there. So, good luck and all the best. Was about to indulge in a 3 days 2 nights stay in Kinarut starting tomorrow but plan cancelled just some while ago. Oh well..this is life!


No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...