Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Silly-Foolish-Undefined


Some people just like to piss me off at times. We have planned like this before hand and they can just say don't come as they like. What kind of stupid people like this. Very irresponsible. I hate it and don't you ever hope I will tolerate with you like this. Do whatever you like with the way you like. Who do you think you are to order me like this? Get off my balls la. Beg and beg for others to follow you. Good then, I will let you feel how's it like to be rejected. Stupid person with no brains. I hope that you can just go away swiftly. Shut up and stay silent. Silly. Foolish. Undefined.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...