5 Tasks In 4 Days!


Great. New update of the day. Up till now, I have managed to finish 6 out of 11 tasks given to me. That's more than half of all the assignments. But then, when I counted back, it seems like I still face insufficient time to finish all 11 tasks this holiday. I still got tonight, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and it is Sunday already. Minus Sunday, I only have 4 days to finish up 5 tasks. Some of the tasks have not enough information to be finished yet. So, what to do. This assignments thing needs to be delayed again I guess. Gosh. This is what I dislike. The due date is like rushing up to me like the swift of the wind. Well, no matter what, I shall leave this all to the God high above. Hopefully He can guide me to the right way! All the best Allen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Faced By Teenagers Today

Life!

Updates Of Life Nowadays