Wednesday, March 22, 2017

5 Tasks In 4 Days!


Great. New update of the day. Up till now, I have managed to finish 6 out of 11 tasks given to me. That's more than half of all the assignments. But then, when I counted back, it seems like I still face insufficient time to finish all 11 tasks this holiday. I still got tonight, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and it is Sunday already. Minus Sunday, I only have 4 days to finish up 5 tasks. Some of the tasks have not enough information to be finished yet. So, what to do. This assignments thing needs to be delayed again I guess. Gosh. This is what I dislike. The due date is like rushing up to me like the swift of the wind. Well, no matter what, I shall leave this all to the God high above. Hopefully He can guide me to the right way! All the best Allen!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...