Tuesday, November 11, 2014

10 Days Encounting. Oh Dear Friends!

Now we are down to the final 10 days. First paper of the semester is done and dusted. Nothing can be done to change the fact that I didn't do so well in it. Nonetheless, I still feel quite positive in it! Thanks God for that! 2 more papers to strive before we finish this final exam of degree life! I just hope that I can have the feel and encouragement to study now. It just feel so weird when I just think of how fast time can be when everything is about to come to an end. 

Before it ends, I still have an action research book to rush for. Finally receive some positive comments from my lecturer today. I just need to show him for one last time before I print the real thing! 3 sets of action research book, the work for 5.5 years. Without it, I will never be able to graduate. And it's something which I make, did everything myself. Thanks God again for guiding me all along the way.

After everything come to the full stop in this institute, I need to think of when I am actually gonna go back to my hometown. The thing is I have no idea so far when n how am I actually gonna pack so many things of mine back to my hometown. So many memories created here. I can't bring every single one of them back. I need to pick and choose. Gonna start packing soon. Time flies like swift wind.

I still remember how I wish to be back at home the first thing holiday came. I would usually be the first one reporting to the airport and be so anxious of going back home the day before. One fact, I have Never miss a holiday back at home. I just wanna be back home and be the happiest guy on earth when I reach home!

But now, everything has gone so different. I actually doesn't have that anxious feeling of going back though I know holiday is reaching near me. Maybe this is the last time I will be here. Who knows. God has His plans for every single one of us. I do miss my family members a lot but now I just wanna spend more time with my friends here. When are we gonna spend time as 21 members of maths maniac again? No one knows that answer for sure.

All in all, what I want to say is appreciate every single one of your friends you have now. The next time you see him or her may be after 10 or 20 years later. With the family members of them along them. Spend more time with them, reminisce every happy or sad moment. Celebrate the farewell, take more pictures! We all know Who's important for us. Say what you wanna say and Never regret when everything is too little too late. Well, 10 more days dear friends!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...