Saturday, September 26, 2009

A must Read!!

Here's what I wrote last nite when I can't go online... Haha....

I am just too tired tonight… So many thing happened in one day… Went to the library with andy… Breakfast with andy and kui mui… Haha…life is just so weird… Once a stranger can also eventually turn into good mate and buddy… I never expected it 3 years ago… Many things has changed… More friends left compared to 3 years ago… They left for their studies…overseas and local… Different places…all have their own dream in mind… I also has left my house for something I left two years ago and now I am coming back for it… No matter how long the time takes, I shall never give up on myself… I will never let down of the people who has high hopes in me… After library, went back home for a good lunch with my family… Lol…didn’t actually had a really nice meal with them since I came back from KK… Cause I spend too much time with my friends… Oh well…what to do…kids nowadays are like this… I did felt a bit sorry la… Not to say what but I told myself that I must spend more time home next time I come back… To the airport, my parents send me there… Everything was so far so good… Send farewell message to some friends of mine… Really grateful and thankful to all of them… Haha…the weather turn dark suddenly… And my plane got delayed… So sad…my cousin waiting for me waited for me for so long at KK airport… I did send a sms to him bout the delay yet he said he din receive any msg from me… N thought I brought him to Holland… aiks…life… Once again, I am back to the hostel and shall spend the next two months here… I just hope time passes quicker… Yeah…going to countdown day by day from now on… La la la…

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...