Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Letter For You!!

Dear Secret Girl,

I am writing here to tell you that I never realize that you were so important to me before this. But maybe just because we were like friends. I didn't like the way the other guy say the romantic words to you. It hurt me more than anything. How are you now? What's up with studies? I still don't want to let too many people know bout this secret feeling of mine including you. Maybe because of my weak courage. I like you deeply into my heart. My feelings wouldn't be wrong. If he dares to say I love you, I would dare to say I love you a million years! Take care, my dear secret girl.

Love,
Pasta

2 comments:

Barbara said...

since when our dear allen's so romantic? =) btw, last time you were far more courageous in expressing feelings.. do you need a cheer frm us, old friends?

Allen said...

Haha...last time was last time ma... Now different le...not so many friends around to give me courage ma... Lol...it's really hard and lonely at times...

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...