Monday, September 21, 2009

Jia you ba,Allen!!

The heart in me felt warm with the presence of so many friends of mine. But when it's time to part I felt really unwell. I will miss them. Without them, I dunno who am I to hope for. I felt lonely. I admit it, I do feel emo at times. Thinking of this and that. What might happen in times to come. What is wrong and right. Really troublesome. I dun like the feeling and the world seems to be like that all the time. Which is the right way to move? How shall I do it? Oh My God... Aikz...life without target and mission is meaningless. There is something just in front of me now yet I dun know if I shall go towards it la. Haha...so many choices at times...yet the choosing part is just so hard. Jia you ba,Allen!!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...