Monday, May 4, 2009

Racing Means 0

I have been racing against someone all this while. In the end,there is still no winner in the race. No point of going on. I am really tired and exhausted already. I wanna end it as soon as possible. Finally I realize that I can absolutely end this once and for all this coming June. On the 22nd of June,I can confirm myself to leave. Just like tat la. Take back what's yours and complain no more. I never say I dislike you or what. Just that the way you take hold of the place which we should have shared is really annoying. I dun dislike you personally and I think you are a nice person. Oh well,no need think too much anymore. Just have a nice sleep and everything spells over.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...