Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bla Bla Bla



Haiz..i m starting to feel weird once again. Something seems to be burdening me but It just won't come out. Trying to forget but it's really hard. Friends keep on reminding yet no one is helping all the way. Love..money..studies..future.. What is wrong with me? Too many choices or not even one is available? The love I had before was nearly successful but maybe time was the border ba.. I had no chance to express more.. Rumours has it that I was so so close to success le. Oh well, now everything starts from zero once again. I regret for making so many foul decisions last time out. Money..my family problem...soon it will be mine de liao... After a few years la... Lolz...but now..just gotta pray hard lo.... Studies..wat to do if i got both engineer and teacher? Which one should I pick then? Hmmm...it is just so hard to pick at times.. Oh well, that is my future le.. La la la...life is weird and full of things uncertain to us!! Bla bla bla...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...