Friday, September 5, 2008

Just Be Yourself


A World of darkness standing in front of us. Standing here in the midst of us. If I can see, I can do a lot of things. With the help of the torchlight, some may be seen while others remain in the darkness. One World, One Dream. That is just pure dream. Whether it is a reality or not is another story. Why don't you just listen to Dreaming Of You everyday and you expect success from that. This is not what should be done. I have been there and done that. Failed but happy that I had been through it. In a perfect World, there is a perfect person who used to be perfect. However, in this World, no one is perfect. I don't care, I just wanna be yours. Who do you think you are to reject me? Oh well, you are who you are and I am who I am. Even if we don't meet, if our heart is strong enough, our feeling will still be the same. Wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be right here waiting for you. My love is bleeding while we are happy. Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding in love, I keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding in love~...You cut me open! O....

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...