Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival


I wish all my friends out there and the one reading this post here now a very warm and great Happy Mooncake Festival 2008!! Hehe..i had a nice weekend. Celebrated the mooncake festival with The Yong's Association this year. So cool..so many Yong's people at one time.. La la la...i am so pleased with my surname. I had a great time with my friends. How I wish that I can be this happy everyday? Haha..a nice mooncake festival celebrated with so many nice friends around. Life is so meaningful if we know how to appreciate it the right way. To do the right thing at the right time is really important. Don't take the road which will mislead us. Going straight might not be too good of a choice but as long as you stay happy,anything goes. We must always live our life till the fullest. Never leave any regrets behind. They is no turning back for anyone of us.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...