Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wala la..hmmm~~~

I thought I was just playing with my own mind but after some time, I start to realize that the truth isn't like what I think. I have been lying to myself all these while. Well, the truth can never remain silent. As time goes by, the truth will be revealed sooner or later. i can't avoid it anymore from now on. I have broke a seal which cannot be cured anymore. I really shouldn't make this mistake since the beginning of the story. Now it has became a long and dull story. I do admit that the beginning was great but as days and months gone by, both of us have started to feel bored. Maybe the way I used was wrong all this while. I didn't understand what happened. You are not used to be treated like this. I can feel the pressure for some weeks already. I know the balloon will eventually burst. And indeed it was like what I expected. I was so sad and down that particular night. My heart was weak as the pain was too hard to bear. The days gone by was really gloomy. I tried to cheer up but I just can't do so. I can't go back to basic anymore for the road I have chosen had make what I am today. I tried to forget but I failed. I tried all sorts of ways but I failed. I tried to cheat myself once again but I failed even harder time after time. Maybe I am too used to have your presence day by day. I can't lose you. You have left some pieces in my mind since some time ago. I like the song Dreaming Of You very much because it suits you a lot. I have been dreaming of you for the last two days. I can't stop thinking of you. You are just too good for me to lose. At last, I would like to dedicate this poem to you.

I took a fair road,
And having the better claim,
It was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

I shall be telling this with a sigh,
Somewhere ages and ages later:
The road shown in front of me-
I took the one I like,
And that has made all the difference.

1 comment:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...