Friday, June 23, 2017

One Research Paper + One Project Paper! Final Semester!

I was wrong when I said that I have got all my assignments days over with. I still have one more assignment for this semester and one project paper. The positive I can get from this is that there will be no more examination paper for me this semester. However, I still need to complete my assignment and project paper before the 10th of August in order to graduate successfully this year. So, there is less than 2 months to go. I need to work hard and get this over with as soon as possible. Target locked. 5 essays in the next 10 days of holidays. Let's hope my target can be achieved. Come on Allen!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...