Monday, February 20, 2017

Updates Of Life Nowadays

It seems like not much people are really into blogging nowadays. But then, no matter what happen outside, Allen's Pasta shall always be here. Though I have updated not much of my stuffs here these days, I will still try my very best to be back here as often as I could. Sometimes the time just do not permit. We are all not as free as before. Too many works to deal with. Assignments. Exams. School. Test. Church. Hang outs. How many time can one divide in one day? God is fair in giving everybody 24 hours a day. No more no less. So, it is up to us to do what we feel is right for all of us. 

Today is the 20th of the month of February and it seems like the end of the month is getting nearer and nearer as days passed by. Suddenly I feel like I am in a rush to finish my syllabus for the primary 6 students. This year is a completely whole new year as I am now teaching the best class and no longer the worst class of all. I need to put more effort in delivering more passes to the school. The target are actually all passes and 10 As to the school for the subject of mathematics. I know this is possible as the students just need more polishing of what they already know. So, hopefully the targets I set could be achieved! Wish me luck guys and gals.

Now to the masters part. I am now currently in the forth semester of my masters course. We will be undertaking one elective subject and 2 major papers where I have chosen the mathematics subject as well. It has been quite tough so far now. The due date for the assignments are on the 20th of April which is coming soon in 60 days. I have practically not done anything yet. Like what I said earlier, where to find time to finish them? All I could think of is during holidays. By that time, I will have one week to finish everything at my own home. But then, I know that I must start first. Never start means never progress. Come on Allen. That's all for now. See ya all soon!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...