Saturday, May 25, 2013

Imma Back After 4 Months!

Ok, so now we have 3 weeks of holidays... Haha, I still don't have any clear idea of what to do actually in these 3 weeks... Gosh, come to think of it, it is really a long long weeks ahead if I keep on doing nothing. So, before anything, I shall be blogging more now... I am back after 4 months away...away because of all the busy-ness... Honestly, this few months has been my busiest months of all... I shall post a few photos on what have I done so far this few months below...so, enjoy ya guys and gals...I shall be back really really soon...^^
CNY Visiting~~ 

JPP!

Sports Day

Visiting To Sports School

PJ's Amali

Practicum At Sk. Petagas

Tasks Accomplished

Trip To Kundasang n Ranau

Aisyah's Birthday

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...