Thursday, January 24, 2013

Let's Overcome the Obstacles In a Hilarious Way!^^


 Today let's share something about this semester's studies and activities. Yeah, it's one of the busiest semester of all in a degree year. This semester we are gonna organize a Sports Carnival and we shall be the ones who will determine the success of it. We need to go for a brief one month of practical, then also be involve in a visiting to any sports stadium or what for physical education class. Other than that, we also need to prepare a  traditional game for physical education class as well. Gosh, assignments are pouring in day by day. Another mountain will be built up soon without me realizing about it.


How to deal with all these works? Music probably, I can't imagine my life without it. Not forgetting church time. I shall never postpone my time with God. Nothing come first as without God, we are all nothing. Just came back from a celebration of a new bishop from my church. Great! Ate a perfect lunch there and then came back here ready to finish the undone business! Come on, God shall give me all the strength in overcoming all these obstacles! Do it in a hilarious way and there will be done in no time!^^


No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...